Why Choose Lake Shore Family Dental?
Welcome! Walter Hong, DDS practices a full range of general and cosmetic dentistry, from porcelain veneers, dental implants, dentures, crowns and bridges, to sedation dentistry.
Located in Pasadena, Maryland, we serve the Greater Annapolis and Anne Arundel County area.
At Lake Shore Family Dental, we understand how important it is to choose a dentist that you can trust. Why choose us?
- We respect your time. We know how difficult it is to miss work or school for your checkup. So we offer evening and weekend appointments, to make scheduling easy. And we hate to wait as much as you do. We make every effort to run on time, so you aren't in the waiting room all day.
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff. They're the first and last ones you interact with here. When you call, you will talk to a person, who knows you are a human being too. We'll make sure you can get an appointment, and when you come in the office, we'll treat you like family.
- And we will see your whole family. Kids, teens, and adults are welcome – for a true family dental practice.
- Up to date technology. Digital x-rays are faster, and use 90% less radiation than traditional x-ray – and they actually improve diagnosis! With networked computers, we can quickly access your patient chart right in the treatment room.
- Focus on prevention. We want to treat any condition before it causes problems, saving you pain and money by preventing problems. We encourage regular preventative cleanings, fluoride treatments, and sealants to prevent tooth decay.
- Available for emergencies. We reserve time in our schedules each day for emergencies, so you are not waiting weeks with a toothache. What if it's late at night or over the weekend? No problem – we are available to our current patients by cell phone around the clock. Nobody wants an emergency, but it's nice to know we're just a phone call away.
- Afraid of the dentist? With Conscious Sedation Dentistry, you will relax, and finally be able to have the smile you deserve.
Call us to schedule your dental appointment today!